Linn Products is an established thriving and vibrant Glasgow company at the leading edge of design and manufacture of music systems. A global luxury brand, we are proud of our collaborative and caring culture, focused on quality, performance, and continuous improvement. From legendary turntables to industry-leading network music players, everything is designed, made, and signed with pride in Linn’s custom-built facility just outside Glasgow.
Linn genuinely cares about our people and supporting their career development. We are therefore delighted to offer a unique career opportunity for a Brand Ambassador/Product Trainer to join our busy Marketing Team.
As a Brand Ambassador/Trainer you will be tasked with driving advocacy across our retailer network, developing the knowledge, skills, and behaviours of showroom staff to ensure our end-customers have the best possible experience when researching and purchasing Linn products.
Whilst based out of our Glasgow headquarters, the role will involve substantial travel. This exciting opportunity is perfect for music lovers who enjoy sharing their passion and building relationships with customers and high-quality brands.
Purpose of Role
To represent the brand and help Linn retailers to better leverage their existing database and recruit new leads by running events and building partnerships. Further assist our retail network by creating high-quality training content and delivering that training both remotely and in person.
- Overseeing the smooth running of a hosted event and/or training session from concept to completion.
- Ensure all Linn events and/or training sessions meet the agreed guidelines.
- Assist in the development of Linn events and training materials.
- Organise and host events, assist with pre-event marketing and post-event follow up.
- Provide local marketing support for un-hosted events.
- Develop and maintain event materials in line with the Linn Events platform.
- Liaise with the wider sales team to ensure there is a return on investment from events.
- Working with the Marketing Team Leader and Business Development team to identify the training needs of each retailer.
- Schedule and deliver training, remotely via webinar and in person at retailer premises across the world.
- Maintaining and developing the content of our online learning portal – Linn Akademy.
Key Qualities Required
- Personable with excellent presentation skills, as your audience could range from 1 to 100.
- Embraces consultative, not hard sell approach.
- A strong passion for music and can enthuse about Linn.
- Passionate about delivering first class customer service.
- Knowledge of other luxury brands.
- Technically minded and able to deliver complex information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Happy to travel worldwide on a regular basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in a music/events/training discipline.
- A full and current driving license.
- Additional language skills beneficial, but not crucial.
- Love and appreciation of high-end quality audio.
As well as a competitive salary and opportunities for career progression we also offer fantastic benefits such as:
- 32 days annual holidays and holiday purchase scheme
- Onsite gym and sauna and exercise classes
- Professional development opportunities
- Health Working Lives awarded employer
- Health Living awarded canteen
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Generous staff discount
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online GP and EAP
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations and a 2-minute video clip of yourself presenting to the camera. You can choose to present on any subject you like – for example a passionate hobby or an item from your home.