Linn Products is an established thriving and vibrant Glasgow company at the leading edge of design and manufacture of music systems. We are proud of our collaborative and caring culture, focused on quality, performance, and continuous improvement.
Linn genuinely cares about our people and supporting their career development. We are therefore delighted to offer this exciting career opportunity for a Social Media Content Creator/Videographer to join our dynamic marketing team.
- Create short- and long-form video content to be used across various social media platforms.
- Plan and produce YouTube content in line with digital strategy.
- Assist with miscellaneous graphic design tasks; including social media graphics, email assets & digital ads.
- Own and run Linn’s social media – across all relevant social channels – and in line with established visual identity and TOV.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Executive. on continuous improvement of social media performance, by helping to develop key short- and medium-term social media themes and campaigns by channel.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in creating video content for social media and/or digital media including the entire process from storyboarding to shooting, editing and post-production.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and video production software (preferably Premiere or Final Cut Pro X)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Creativity in production of marketing communications.
- A passion for music & technology.
- Understanding/awareness of the luxury sector and how to adapt content to different audiences and channels.
- Copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, the differences between them, as well as other popular and emerging social media channels.
- Customer Service skills.
- Experience of running social media campaigns.
As well as a competitive salary and opportunities for career progression we also offer fantastic benefits such as:
- 32 days annual holidays and holiday purchase scheme
- Onsite gym and sauna and exercise classes
- Professional development opportunities
- Health Working Lives awarded employer
- Health Living awarded canteen
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Generous staff discount
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online GP and EAP
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com telling us your salary expectations along with a link to a showreel/portfolio demonstrating your video and design skills.