Supplied with Majik LP12 or available as an upgrade, Krane is a high quality tonearm which, combined with the Karousel bearing, significantly elevates the performance of the entry level deck and provides even greater value.
This high performance tonearm features a static-balanced design and is hand assembled with high quality, precision aluminium and stainless steel components. It includes a polished Tungsten and Sapphire vertical bearing with dual ceramic horizontal bearing assembly, both of which are long-lasting and provide very low friction/rotational mass.
A range of adjustments make it easy to set up, including a laser etched scale for accurate and repeatable VTA adjustment, as well as an azimuth adjustment combined with a fixed offset angle to ensure perfect alignment of the cartridge and stylus. An adjustable headshell design ensures effective length is absolutely precise for proper cartridge alignment and performance.
The Krane tonearm is designed for Linn effective length and offset angle to ensure complete congruity with all Linn cartridges and other related Sondek LP12 components and accessories.
- Static-balanced tonearm design
- Dual ceramic bearing assembly for longevity and low friction & rotational mass
- Anti-skating control via an easily accessible magnetic mechanism on the side of the tonearm
- 3-point headshell for correct Linn alignment geometry and compatibility with all Linn cartridges and most third-party designs
- 5-Pin DIN cable connection for use with Linn tonearm cable
- Available only as part of the Majik LP12 turntable