Linn Products is an established thriving and vibrant Glasgow company at the leading edge of design and manufacture of music systems. Our product range spans the entire audio chain and we take pride in developing unique engineering solutions that push the boundaries of domestic audio reproduction.
Linn are proud of our collaborative and caring culture, focused on quality, performance, and continuous improvement. Linn genuinely cares about our people and supporting their career development.
We are growing our Electronics team and are seeking an innovative, motivated Electronics Engineer to help define and develop our next generation of world class audio products. This is a full-time position in our office on the outskirts of Glasgow.
You will ideally have commercial experience that demonstrates a flair for innovative design and creative problem solving.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing electronics hardware solutions for our extensive product range
- Researching and developing new technology platforms
- Collaborating closely with other disciplines, including Software, Mechanical Design, and Acoustics
Essential Skills and Experience:
You should be confident in digital and analog circuit design, specifically:
- FPGA system design
- Microcontroller hardware and software
- A-D and D-A conversion techniques
- DSP techniques and algorithms
- Op-amp circuits
Desirable Skills and Experience:
Ideally you will also have good working knowledge of the following:
- PCB layout
- Design for EMC and safety compliance
As well as a competitive salary and opportunities for career progression we also offer fantastic benefits such as:
- 32 days annual holidays and holiday purchase scheme
- Onsite gym and sauna and exercise classes
- Professional development opportunities
- Health Working Lives awarded employer
- Health Living awarded canteen
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Generous staff discount
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online GP and EAP
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com noting your salary expectations and what you can bring to this role.